Admissions 2025-2026 -Consultation
Consultation on the Admission Arrangements for Academic Year 2025-26
Notice is hereby given in accordance with legislation that the governing body, as the admission authority for St Anne’s Catholic Primary School is formally consulting on its proposed admission arrangements for the school year 2025-26.
As an admission authority, the school is required to consult the following:
- Parents of children between the ages of two and eighteen;
- Other persons in the ‘relevant area’ (set by the Local Authority) who in the opinion of the school have an interest in the proposed admissions (e.g. local priests, other deanery Catholic schools, etc.);
- All other admission authorities within the ‘relevant area’;
- The Local Authority (LA);
- The Education Service of the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton.
The six-week (minimum) consultation will begin on 20/11/2023 with the closing date for submitting comments being 02/01/2024.
The proposed arrangements, admissions policy and supplementary information form (SIF), can be viewed below.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the Internet and you wish to request a printed copy of the admissions arrangements and a response form, please contact Reka Szanto at St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School.
Comments on the proposed admission arrangements should be sent to St Anne’s Catholic Primary School by the closing date (latest midnight on 02/01/2024).